PRICE REDUCED FROM US$325,000
OWNER MOTIVATED TO SELL!
A former mission retreat, this property consists of the following buildings –
1. 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom wooden house of approximately 1,050 sq. ft. with ceiling fans and a/c.
2. Wooden dormitory building of approximately 1,512 sq. ft. - can sleep 50.
3. Spacious, wooden dining room and kitchen of approximately 2,000 sq. ft. with external picnic area.
4. I bedroom, I bathroom cabana with kitchenette.
5. Cement toilet block.
6. Laundry and storage building.
7. Cement storage building with carport.
8. Workshop and 3 containers used for storage.
9. A well-house and water vat.
Most of the property is fenced and it is landscaped, although some is still in jungle. It has many trees, including: mango, coconut, craboo, lime, cherry, and tangerine.
There is main grid electricity and a well for water.
The property is located on the Belize River about 4 miles from Belmopan, the capital city of Belize, and is on a cul-de-sac road.
It could be used as a mission retreat or would be ideal for a resort.
Special features -
265’ of river frontage.
Close to Belmopan.
Quiet area with little traffic.
Retreat or resort.
Landscaped with fruit trees.