Lot #96 is a phenomenal 0.84-acre, multi-unit lot located on scenic Forest Hill Drive in our community. Build your own “eco-palace” or construct up to 6 units on this heavily treed lot. Some of the hardwood trees on this lot include Santa Maria, Bull Hoof trees, Cohune, and Sapodilla. This large lot is located beside a lot with a lovely cabin and has the added feature of siding onto green space which is a garden.
At the edge of Lot #96, at the roadside, there is a direct drop of about 5′ to 6′ and then the lot is almost flat, with a very slight pitch of 7 to 8 degrees for a distance of about 60′ to 70′. From that mark, there is a 45 to 50-degree slope uphill to the lot boundary. Solar exposure: approximately 5 hours/daily. This lot would nicely accommodate “flat” or “stilts” construction.
Better in Belize Project Description:
This small-scale Belize eco-development offers:
· A master-planned Eco-Community in the Belize rainforest
· A secluded paradise close to all the amenities that count
· A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to invest in an affordable Caribbean property
· 98 single-family home lots ranging from 0.28 to 1.67 acres
· 14 small, multi-residential home lots ranging from 0.45 to 1.78 acres
· 3 commercial lots (e.g. restaurant, spa, conference center) ranging from 0.96 to 1.39 acres
· 130 acres of dramatic rainforest terrain, 50% which will be protected forever
· Off-the-charts charm factor
· A renewed sense of community with like-minded neighbors from around the world
· Eco-construction guidelines and services
· Simple reservation process
· Full-title ownership
· Easy, stress-free and transparent Closing Process
A couple of important notes:
1. Prices are subject to change without notice. Buy at today’s price.
2. Over 80% of the lots in this Belize eco-community have already been sold. Don’t delay and miss out on owning affordable real estate in Belize.
As trusted experts in Belize real estate, we offer 100% certified title and an easy, stress-free and transparent purchasing process.
For more info about Belize real estate and how you can buy an affordable lot in this Belize Eco Community, please use the form below or contact Veronica Cal, RE/MAX Belize Property Center at [email protected]. Call me direct on 011-501-678-9000 or toll-free from North America at 1-877-836-2756. I look forward to hearing from you!