This beautiful 2 bedroom cabin sits on Lot #97 at Better In Belize Eco Village. Custom built with all Belizean hardwoods this cozy cabin has potential for rental income in an off grid environment. Lot #97 is a 0.93 acre lot, one of the very few multi-unit lots in this eco village. You have the opportunity to add up to 5 more cabins and earn extra income or build your dream home. The home is currently very private with no neighbors on either sides at the moment.
The home has a very large driveway with enough space for gardens as well. The home comes equipped with an on demand hot water system and a large solar system that could support expansion for multiple cabins/buildings with a backup gas generator. There is a rain water catchment filtration system that provides fresh water. The house is being sold fully furnished with appliances and kitchen supplies. All furniture is made of hardwood.
The cabin is an open concept made from local wood on the floors, ceiling, doors and trims. It has 2 bedrooms with double beds and 2 end tables and 2 shelving units in each room. The kitchen is equipped with a stainless steel gas stove and fridge.
Better in Belize Project Description:
This small-scale Belize eco-development offers:
· A master-planned Eco-Community in the Belize rainforest
· A secluded paradise close to all the amenities that count
· A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to invest in an affordable Caribbean property
· 98 single-family home lots ranging from 0.28 to 1.67 acres
· 14 small, multi-residential home lots ranging from 0.45 to 1.78 acres
· 3 commercial lots (e.g. restaurant, spa, conference center) ranging from 0.96 to 1.39 acres
· 130 acres of dramatic rainforest terrain, 50% which will be protected forever
· Off-the-charts charm factor
· A renewed sense of community with like-minded neighbors from around the world
· Eco-construction guidelines and services
· Simple reservation process
· Full-title ownership
· Easy, stress-free and transparent Closing Process
A couple of important notes:
1. Prices are subject to change without notice. Buy at today’s price.
2. Over 80% of the lots in this Belize eco-community have already been sold. Don’t delay and miss out on owning affordable real estate in Belize.
As trusted experts in Belize real estate, we offer 100% certified title and an easy, stress-free and transparent purchasing process.
For more info about Belize real estate and how you can buy an affordable home in this Belize Eco Community, please use the form below or contact Veronica Cal, RE/MAX Belize Property Center at email@example.com. Call me direct on 011-501-678-9000 or toll-free from North America at 1-877-836-2756. I look forward to hearing from you!