"IDEALLY LOCATED INCOME PROPERTY” – This 4-apartment building presents a great opportunity for someone looking for a residence with income generating opportunities. This structure is strongly built and is at a great location.
Looking for an investment with a good stable income in an area of rental demand? This great commercial property features 4 spacious apartments that can house large families. The entire 2 story is fully tiled and features hardwood cabinets and concrete/tile countertops. The yard is neatly kept and also has tropical fruit trees. The trees on site are avocado, plantain, mango, Chinese apple and tamarind. Enjoy fresh fruit year round.
The yard has a perimeter concrete fence with a metal gate at the front opening to a concrete base which serves as a parking for a single vehicle. On site there are also 2 water tanks of 1150 liters each. This building was constructed in 2010 and is strongly built. These apartments are in good rentable condition with minimum upkeep and present a good investment for years to come.
This 2 story structure is fully concrete with 1127 Sq. Ft. of space on the ground floor and 1276 Sq. Ft. on the second floor. Construction is concrete. Roof is zinc with wooden rafters. The layout of the building provides for ample natural sunlight and great ventilation by the Caribbean Sea breezes. Both ground and second floors are divided into 2 apartments respectively. Both floors are fully tiled.
The apartments on the ground floor feature hardwood cabinets and doors. Each of these apartments have 2 beds and 1 bath. The bathrooms have concrete with tile counters and are neatly tiled in the shower area as well giving a fancy appeal.
The apartments upstairs have 3 beds / 2 bath and 2 beds/ 1 bath respectively. The rooms are nicely painted. The larger apartment is to the south of the building which faces the street. This particular apartment also enjoys the verandah with views of the town. Both these apartments have hardwood cabinets installed and concrete countertops.
The smaller apartment to the rear has a small concrete/tiled island in the kitchen. This apartment also has built-in cabinets in each of the rooms. This rear apartment also enjoys of a window A/C unit for cooling. On demand hot water is available for the entire upstairs only. The exterior windows of the building are aluminum louvres secured with metal burglar bars. The verandah upstairs on the front side of the building has 110 sq. ft of tiled space and is decorated with concrete banisters. Here you can view the Caribbean sunrise or chill at evening times and watch the starry night as the town unwinds. The second floor is accessed via a concrete and metal stairway. All utilities are available. Three of the apartments currently have tenants and the upstairs, front apartment is vacant but is ready for occupants.
- Concrete with zinc & wood roof
- 4 spacious apartments
- Ground floor layout - Apt #1: 2 beds/1 bath, Apt #2: 2 beds/1 bath
- 2nd floor layout – Front Apt.: 3 beds/2 baths, rear Apt.: 2 beds/1bath
- Cable TV and Internet
- Water and Electricity available
- Floors are fully tiled
- Front veranda overlooking street
- Parking space for single vehicle
- Hot water available for upstairs
- Upstairs rear room has window A/C unit
- Abundant storage space (kitchen cabinets/large pot drawers) and pantry.
- Doors and cabinets are Belizean hardwood made
- Aluminum louvre windows
- Burglar bars on windows
- Metal security door on second floor entrances.
- Mature fruit trees
- 2 rainwater Rotoplast tanks, 1100 Liters each
- Ground floor - 1127 sq. ft.
- Second floor – 1276 sq. ft.
- Veranda - 110 sq. ft.
- Total – 2,513 sq. ft.
- 80 ft wide x 120 ft long (80 ft road frontage)
- 9600 Sq. Ft. (0.22 Acre)
- Perimeter concrete fence with metal gate
- 12 minutes drive to the Chetumal, Mexico border
- 1 minute from Downtown Corozal
- Landscaped with fruit trees
- The property is rectangular.
- Municipal Property taxes are approximately US$150 per year
- Features are believed to be accurate
- Buyer should verify to their satisfaction
- Closing costs, including stamp duty are the responsibility of the Buyer